30.7.10

Busy Bee!


I have gotten a bit behind with posting about my bee blocks. Oops! This morning I was able to mail off the last one for July, so I thought I would post a little recap of my bee blocks this month.  Enjoy!

For my Red & Aqua 2 Bee - 10 Point Star Block for Mollie 2010.  Pattern from www.lenzula.com/patter/free/stars.php


For my Pretty in Pink Bee - Two blocks for nmommy02

For my Sew 2 Speak Bee - Two blocks for ibmomof2, pattern from Material Obsession Two

For my Ravishing in Red Bee - Five Pointed Star Block for chickentracksetc~Sara~


For my Sew Modern Bee - circle block of choice for nicoles_rainbow




1 comment:

  1. I adore that 10 pointed star block that you made! You seem to have made a lot of star blocks lately. LOL. Because you also made the one for our bee and did the whole tutorial.

    ReplyDelete