20.10.10

Couldn't Be Happier

As I mentioned in an earlier post, friends of ours finally got engaged and they will be tying the knot in Panama next summer.  Naturally, since they made us all wait so long, everyone is very excited to join them for their special day (week?).

Having designed my own wedding invitations, Robyn knew she could come to me to help her with hers and I am quite happy with how they turned out.  It was a whirlwind couple of weeks, but the invitations were printed, assembled, and mailed out for the beginning of the month.  With the bride's permission, I thought I'd share what we came up with.

Enjoy!


The top flap contains the booking info (some information was removed for privacy), the middle is the wedding invitation proper, and the bottom flap is the RSVP, which is held in place with photo corners so that it can be removed and mailed back.  The flaps folded in and the entire invitation was held closed using the green ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment