25.6.10

Bright and Light


Bright and Light
Originally uploaded by cilvee
Yesterday I went out on a mission to find fabric for my Ravishing in Red Bee. I am hosting for August and knew that if I couldn't find what I was looking for locally I would have to order some fabric online. Since most of the fabric I order comes from shops in the states, I always need to leave myself lots of time for the fabric to arrive. Luckily I was able to find some pretty satisfactory choices at one of my local quilt stores. Being as it is summer, I wanted this quilt to be light and fun. I hope I have succeeded!

In order to maintain some kind of suspense (I do have another month!) I am going to wait to post about the pattern and what I envision for a later date.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love you choices - can't wait to see the block. I must have some of that first yellow fabric and the third. They are so pretty, do you remember their names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first fabric is Sharon Reynold's Lady Bug Hugs and the third fabric is from Heather Bailey's Freshcut line: www.freespiritfabric.com/core-pages/gallery.php?gal_id=141&sw_id=1109.

    ReplyDelete