5.12.10

Mini QT Finished!

My Mini QT partner has received her quilt, so I can finally post this:

This was my first time participating in the Mini QT Swap.  The theme was "houses" and my partner littleloops suggested that she would like me to work on something with the theme "pink houses."  I love how this quilt turned out; pink and green are one of my favourite colour combinations and I think they really pop on the bright white background.


Here is the finished quilt.  I made the houses removable so that littleloops could place them whichever way she wanted.



Also, if you flip the houses around they each have a pocket on the backs.  To go in the pockets, I found some old skeleton keys and created tags that are meant to be a little inspirational.


Here is a closeup of the tags.

                  

Above are pictures of the pieces taken off of the quilt.

It is a relief to have this (successfully!) finished, and I really hope littleloops likes it as much as I enjoyed making it! 







2 comments: