30.9.10

In the Nick of Time!

I don't really know what it was about September but it flew by.  Before I knew it, we were in the last few days of the month and I still had bee blocks to complete!  In my attempt to stay up-to-date, I've been really making an effort to finish all of my bee blocks as soon as they arrive but this month the packages arrived and went to the top of my to do pile.  The overwhelmed feeling I got when I realized I had less than a week left and so many blocks to do was a reminder to keep to my self imposed schedule!  May October be better!

Today I finished up the last of the September blocks, so here are some pictures:

Wonky Star Blocks - Sew Modern Bee



Square/Rectangle Blocks - Sew 2 Speak


Strip Block - Moody Blues Bee


Quatrefoil Blocks - Red & Aqua 2 Bee


Variable Star Block - Ravishing in Red Bee


Strippy Blocks - Pretty in Pink Bee



Finished, yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment